
The beginning of October will always mean one thing at our house; Maddox's birthday. Our sweet Maddox turned 2 on October 1st and no I can't believe it! She is still a baby! I refuse to admit that she is a full blown toddler and that quickly she is growing up and catching on to so many big girl concepts. Seeing Marley Grace and Griffin do so many things makes her want to do the exact same things. The only problem is when she can't, she throws a fit. I would definitely say she's a poster child for the terrible two's. Haha:) I'm smart enough to know that "this too shall pass," and I should soak up every minute of it. She really keeps us laughing and smiling around here all the time. I'm so thankful God blessed us with Maddox. She really does complete the Wooten family!
 |
| Birthday girls always get to lick the brownie bowl |
 |
Her home-made birthday cake that her daddy made her
Her Yo Gabba Gabba cake at MeMe's house
Her new pink Dirt Devil from Aunt Lindsay
|
 |
| YUMMY...CAKE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment