Monday, June 7, 2010

Maddox is 8 months!

May has come and gone in a flash and so has the first week in June!  Summer time is in full swing around the Wooten house-hold.  School is out and we haven't slowed down one bit.  That is why I'm just now sitting down to post Maddox's 8 month pics.  She had a lot of milestones this past month.  She completely sits up on her own!  It seems like she is more independent now that she can do this.  Laughing at Marley Grace, Griffin, and Bogey is her absolute favorite thing to do and it's so sweet and funny to watch.  I let her try baby Mum-Mum's, biter biscuits, puffs, and yes......even a french fry this past weekend!  But only because I had a registered nurse at the table with me.  She loved it.  I think she's going to be a table food eater quickly because she just stares at me when I put food into my mouth as though she's saying, "mama please let me have some."  Just like her brother and sister, she has her first 2 bottom teeth.  They are so cute to see when she grins so big!   She had to go to the doctor last week for a little viral infection and she weighed in at 16 lbs. 13 oz. so she is a growing girl.  Here are some sweet pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment