This is Marley Grace's first official year to take dance. She is in a ballet, tap, and tumble class at Covenant Arts Conservatory here in Tupelo. I can't say enough about this place and the principles for which they stand. It is a Christian based studio that focuses on teaching the arts through praise and worship. The children dance to the praise music that we hear in church and on the radio/CD's that we have in our cars. It's really a beautiful sight. What's even more significant to me is that Marley Grace is learning to dance to "uplifting, spiritual, truths" instead of the secular music that will capture her attention soon enough. I really appreciate what Beverly and Covenant Arts is doing for our children and I'm really excited about the upcoming "Hello Christmas" performance that's right around the corner! These pics below are from Marley Grace's performance at Celebration Village this year. She did great!


No comments:
Post a Comment