Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Christmas!

After taking 5 minutes here and there to figure it out I finally resolved my blog issue.  Thank goodness!   As you can see my tree to the right and my new Christmas background I am oficially ready for the season.  We already have our tree up and believe it or not  I'm 97% finished shopping.  Now to sit back and enjoy all of my favorite things about the holiday season.  There truly are so many that I look forward to each year but I thought I'd take a minute and share my faves.  I hope I can hear some of your favorites too! 
1.watching Christmas movies every day
2.Christmas scented candles....especially Yankee candles
3.Starbucks gingerbread and egg nog latte in the holiday cup of course
4.Christmas outfits for my kids
5.the hustle and bustle of the mall
6. decorations!
7.home made Christmas ornaments that my kids make
8.yummy snacks and treats
9.getting Christmas cards in the mail
10.special church programs
11.Sunday school parties and get togethers with friends
12.shopping for the perfect gift
13.Christmas open houses in town
14.the "giddyness" of my children when Santa is mentioned
15.special "gift sets" that stores make just for the holidays..ya know what I mean
16.hot soups and chili
17.apple cider
18."wish" lists
19.playing the dirty santa game
20.the most important....celebrating our Saviour's birth

No comments:

Post a Comment