Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Buzzy bees
There is simply no denying how absolutely precious this bumblebee is! Griffin's preschool class had their Spring program last week and his class were bumblebees. They sang the old familiar song that I remember singing as a little girl, "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee." It was really cute as they did hand motions with it as well. Kevin and I were really surprised to see how much Griffin sang and participated this time. He has really grown up since his last program when he turned around backwards and wouldn't sing a lick! This has been a really good year for him at First United Methodist. He has made lots of friends there and his teachers Ms Paula and Ms Tracie have been fabulous! In fact, Griffin wants to go to school every day. I'm so glad that he will be returning there again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wouldn't mind if this little bumblebee stung me. Just so precious!!
ReplyDelete