Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fiddlin' Rooster fun, "He Is," and more....

Wow!  Is is really May?  For real?  We have been having so much fun around here just doing life that I honestly just looked up and realized that tomorrow marks the middle of May!

At the end of April I had the priviledge of going to Fiddlin' Rooster farm with Marley Grace's class.  It was the perfect day for a trip to the farm and even I learned some farm facts that I didn't know!  What a fun day!

riding the horsie

getting ready to go on the cow roller coaster!

sweet friends and classmates


racing ducks

Marley Grace's dance recital "He Is," was May 7th.  It was so awesome to see her in her first real dance recital.  The girls not only danced to praise music but they provided a true worship experience for us as parents and the many others that came.  I was truly blessed!  Marley Grace is a great dancer.
Marley Grace's dance class

In true form before the recital

I love this....true perfect form...she almost looks professional!


sweet pose with daddy after the show

She is ALL into this one!
Throughout the school year, Marley Grace's class has been working on their very own books. They started at the beginning and just finished up recently.  Her class held an author's tea this week that we were able to attend where she presented her book to us.  It was very special.  She read the entire book with no help from Kevin or me.  It is so amazing to see her progress from the beginning of school until now!  Thank you Mrs. Henderson and Thomas Street.
Marley Grace's book

a page from the beginning of her book...isn't this priceless?

reading to her daddy

Jake, Marley Grace, and Perri getting autographs for their books

Mrs. Henderson and Marley Grace.  We love Mrs. Henderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment