Monday, May 30, 2011

MAY birthdays!

May is considered a birthday month in our family as we celebrate Kevin's on the 14th, my mom's on the 15th, and mine on the 16th!  I think it's cool how they fall like that.  We always take the weekend for a big celebration and this year was no different. 
Kevin with his crew on his big day!

Kevin reading his cards that the kids made him

Kevin, Mom, and Me...the 3 May birthdays




Trapp and Maddox



My favorite gift of all....my very own chocolate cake!


I continue to be amazed at all of God's blessings on my life every single day.  Although it seems like time goes by faster and faster with every single birthday, I can honestly say that I am learning more and more what life is really about.  What means the most and what countsIn the words sung by Point of Grace, "It's not who you knew, it's not what you did, it's how you live." 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment