Friday, August 22, 2014

"Best Night Ever"

Awesome, grand, exciting, incredible and fun! These are just a few words that describe the One Direction concert in Nashville. Last Christmas Louise--my teaching partner--and I heard that One D was coming to Nashville. We pursued it, got tickets, and surprise!! Marley Grace and Afton had no clue. Priceless. I have to say it was the best concert I've ever been to. It was a show! Since they played at Titans field they were able to do fireworks and all kinds of cool stuff. We had excellent seats on the risers. I'm so glad I got to experience it through the eyes of my now 10 year old, Marley Grace. One Direction is soooo big right now. There were no empty seats to be found. I also heard more screaming than I've heard in my lifetime. Great memories with great friends. Joy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Memories Marley Grace shared with her mom that will last a life time.

    ReplyDelete