Monday, August 4, 2014

Big jump!!

2 years later here I am again! Why has it taken me 2 years to update our blog?  My answer is simple and without excuses, I have been busy.  Haven't we all?!  When I left off in 2012 I had taken a job teaching preschool at First Pres. and I'm still there doing what I love. Maddox is still there with me and she will be in the 4-5 yr old class.  Marley Grace is starting 4th grade today and Griffin starts 2nd!!!  Of course this blows my mind....I had no idea it would go by this fast but it has and it will continue. So here we are! Living this crazy busy life. A blessed life that is.  Marley Grace turns 10 in 2 weeks, Griff is about to lose his front tooth, and Maddox is probably the sassiest 4 yr old I've ever seen in my life. No kidding, this child wears pink wedge shoes with everything.....and I let her!  She's a diva in training and thinks she's older than Marley Grace. She's still the "baby" though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment