Sunday, July 18, 2010
9 months (well, 9 1/2 months)
As I was laying in bed last night trying to recover and settle down after returning home from a week long vacation to the beach, it occured to me that if I wanted to catch up with everything Maddox has done this month then I better hurry and post. July 1 made our baby 9 months and so far it's been filled with lots of new things. She is keeping us on our toes around here to say the least. Now that she has two teeth that are completely in, she loves eating table food. I started with the puffs, wagon wheels, and all of the typical baby snacks and gradually she has transitioned to graham crackers, mac and cheese, and even nabs! She loves to eat. Another big thing for her this month is clapping her hands when we say "yaaay" and sing "patty cake." Of course she's gotten really good at saying "mama" when she's fussing and wants me to pick her up. She has been trying to crawl this whole month but this past week at the beach she really took off. Today she even crawled all the way over to me, pulled up on her knees, held onto my legs, and motioned for me to pick her up. She is growing up very fast! Some other things she's done this month include riding in the front of the buggy at Walmart, sitting in the tub without the bumbo seat or baby sponge, sitting in the high chair at restaurants, oh....and my least favorite, turning flips while I try to change her! In the words of her Nanny, "it's like trying to change an elephant." It really has been a big month for Maddie bear......a name that is really starting to stick with her around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so precious! She looks so big in the picture in the restaurant high chair with her cute little bow. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Renee! You are so sweet to read my blog.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe our little angel baby is growing so fast. I know I am prejudice as her nannie, but isn't she the most adorable thing!!
ReplyDelete