Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Maddox is 10 months

Maddox hasn't missed a beat this past month.  She is a very busy lady these days.  She's gone from crawling, to pulling up, to cruising.  I feel like any day now she will be walking simply because she tries so hard to take steps in an attempt to go after Griffin and Marley Grace.  At her check up this month she weighed 19 pounds.  Baby food is now her second choice when eating.  She wants table food all the way and I just let her try anything!  I think she would put anything in her mouth.  Some things I've found her eating this month include:  dog food, a roly poly, pillow fuzz, and a rubber ball.  Of course I immediately swabbed this yucky stuff out and vacuumed the floor.  I can't keep up with her.  She is into everything even more so than Griffin and Marley Grace ever were.  Maddox is definitely a curious child.  She has definitely proven to love the water this summer spending time at friends' pools, and the beach a couple of times.  That's a good thing I think!  People are starting to say that she looks like me and Kevin.  I kinda think so too.  I could just eat her up.  She makes me smile and I'm so fortunate to wake up to her every day and spend my day making her happy. .





1 comment:

  1. Can't believe "baby angel" is already 10 mos. I can remember Kev saying he would be glad when she got out of the "tiny baby" stage. Well.....she has!! Give her a big hug and kiss from her nannie.

    ReplyDelete