Last week I took the kids to see Santa! Marley Grace has always been my apprehensive one but this year she was very brave. Griffin didn't give the idea two thoughts. The first time I even mentioned Santa he was ready to go. I can't even remember if the kids sat in Santa's lap last year! Isn't that crazy? Am I losing my mind? Maddox was only 2 months old so I'm thinking that I didn't take her but surely the other 2 did. Anyway....I'll look for that pic later. Maddox had no clue what we were doing really. At 14 months she couldn't have known that we were about to go see Santa Claus. I was really anxious to see how she would do. We had to wait in line for about 10 minutes and she had a lot of fun looking at the "snowy village" surrounded with bears and snow covered trees. When it was our turn I told Marley Grace and Grif to go sit on Santa's lap and smile while I hurriedly placed Maddox on his lap with them for the perfect shot. Surprisingly she did good for the first few minutes. Here are the shots I got....ENJOY!

No comments:
Post a Comment