Saturday, July 16, 2011
Just being a brother
The other day as we were hurriedly picking up a few things from Walmart, Marley Grace spotted a Justin Bieber poster and it caught her eye. I'm not quite sure why because she's really shown no interest in him and we like it that way! She slowed down a bit to casually glance at it with Griffin right behind her. All the while I'm telling them to "come on," I hear her say "hey that's Justin Bieber." I then hear Griffin yell almost as loud as he can, "Justin Bieber is a DORK!" Only Grif does not quite pronouce his "r's" correctly yet so it was more like, "Justin Biebuh is a douhk!" All I can say is that it was heeee-larious!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in Walmart heard him and they were cackling at him as well. Needless to say, Marley Grace was embarassed as she had her first experience of her little brother "just being a brother." She couldn't understand why I was laughing hysterically too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment