Thursday, July 21, 2011
Mmm...Watermelon!
I can't think of summer time and not think of watermelon! I love it. But not just the taste of it, the whole act of getting the watermelon, going outside and gathering around to cut it, and everyone making a big mess to eat it! It's so fun to me and I suppose it's because it's one of those memories that I have from my early childhood and so does Kevin. I remember daddy telling me not to eat the seeds because if I did, watermelons would grow out of my ears! Haha:) On the way home from Jackson a couple of weeks back we stopped in Mathiston and got a fresh watermelon from a guy selling them on the side of the road. I'm telling you it was one of the BEST that I have ever eaten. Of course we made the watermelon feast a family event outside in the back of Kevin's truck. The kids had fun with it and actually enjoyed making messes more than eating it. Maddox loved it but she wanted to do it all by herself. Imagine that! It made for some summer time memories on an ordinary Wednesday and a sweet photo shoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are definitely right about the photo shoot! These pictures are adorable!
ReplyDelete