Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My new hobby

                                     
Everyone loves "spare time" right?   I know I love it when I have it that is.  I honestly do not have much spare time these days but I catch some here and there, mostly in those late night hours when everyone in the house is asleep.  I also love jewelry!  I have been an accessory girl all of my life.  I guess that's why Marley Grace and Maddox are the exact same way even at early ages.  A couple of months ago I got the itch to try and make some of the earrings that I've been seeing in some popular stores and also on websites.  I figured that whatever I made, no matter how horrible it turned out, I could wear myself at least!  My first few pair of earrings struggled big time!  Kevin actually helped me some.  As I kept working and practicing I became more and more comfortable making them and that's kind of where I am now.  The earrings I've made are by no means glamourous or perfect.  They are simple and fun.....exactly what my new hobby is to me!  Here are some of my projects.  I hope to make time to get better at this so that I can eventually share my stuff with  others.  I need some feedback from you friends out there! 







No comments:

Post a Comment