Monday, August 22, 2011

American Girls!

As you can tell from the previous post above, Marley Grace turned 7 on Wednesday, Aug. 17th.  In the months prior to her birthday I began to ask her how she might want to celebrate this year.  I had heard from several friends about the America Girl Doll store in Atlanta so I decided to propose the idea of celebrating her birthday there with just our family.  Of course this was the grandest idea in her mind and  there was no talking her out of it.  Strep throat tried to stop her the day prior to our trip but she was a very big girl and got a very painful shot and then off we went.  All I can say is WOW!   This place was incredible and Marley Grace was mesmorized by everything.  In all honesty I think we all were....even daddy!  Marley Grace picked out a look a like doll and named her Kylie.  She also picked several acessories to go home with Kylie including a picnic set, a backpack, some pajamas, and earrings.  Yes, Kylie got her ears pierced in the American Girl Doll salon!  It truly was a dream come true for any little girl.  I can't wait until we get to go back for Maddox someday.  Griffin says he's sticking to the bowling alley:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment