Seven years ago today I became a mommy and fulfilled a life-long dream of having a baby girl! I absolutely can't believe that Marley Grace Wooten is 7 years old. Everyone always says, "they grow up fast, enjoy them while they're young, these are the best years." Well I believe every bit of it and now I say it myself. We've made so many fun memories over the last seven years and as I was looking through these pictures, I took a walk down memory lane. I love seeing how much she has grown and changed. One thing remains the same....those curls!
 |
| 1 year old |
 |
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old
5 years old
6 years old
7 years old
Happy Birthday Marley Grace! We love you!! |
Happy Birthday MG! The Goralczyk's love you!
ReplyDeleteKim, that 4 year old picture is absolutely precious... it made me tear up. I hope she has a fabulous day!!!!!
I almost can't hold back the tears as I post this. I still remember the phone ringing at midnight the first night you were home with her and Kev saying, "She's crying." I remember going to your house the next day and when I got there, you said Kim, "how long can you stay"? Now you have to tell me what to do. Lol. Time does go by fast but I think you are doing a good job of enjoying her and making memories. Tell her that her nannie and grandy love her very much and she will always be our first "Wooten" grandchild. She will always have a special place in our hearts.
ReplyDelete