Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally!

Finally I found a few minutes to sit down and catch up on one of my favorite things, our blog!  There are so many things that we've done since the last time I blogged but I literally haven't had any time to share it all.  School started back so early this year so when we came home from our family trip to Smith Lake, it was time to get ready to send Marley Grace off to first grade!  YES I said FIRST grade!  And so here we are now, the second full week into school and my first grader is loving her new class, new friends, and new teacher. 
Before school started we actually had the priviledge of going to a couple of "back to school" parties to get excited about the upcoming year.  She had the opportunity to meet some of her new classmates before school actually started.  I thought this was a really neat idea!  She was really fortunate to get in Mrs. Wenzel's class this year with some of her friends that she already knew.  We love Mrs. Wenzel and are excited about the year ahead!!

First day of first grade!

Back to school  swimming party at Brooks' house...Brooks, Ryder, Lindsay, Lily, Harley, Marley Grace

Marley Grace and Mrs. Wenzel

No comments:

Post a Comment