Hello again! It's Saturday night so I give myself permission to be awake at this hour. And yes I know it's only 10:30! Why do I say this? Most of you that read this know that at the end of August I started a new adventure. I got a job! Yes...a job outside of the job I already work 24 hours a day right here in this house. I began teaching the little blessings I call the 3's at First Presbyterian preschool. How did this journey get started? Well, let me back up a bit.
Last year when Griff was finishing up 4 year old preschool I began feeling a little "tug" in my heart that I hadn't felt in a loooonnnnggg time. For the first time in 7 years I started feeling like I wanted to go back to doing what I love....teaching. On the same note, I didn't want to go full time where I would miss a lot of Marley Grace and Griffin's stuff at school, nor did I want to commit to a situation where I was away from Maddox a lot with her being just 2. After lots of investigating, questioning, and asking around, I began looking into the church preschools and God sent me to First Pres. The rest is history! I began working with the greatest group of children this fall and I love it! It is just what I need at this time in my life.
So many of you, my friends and family, have asked me lately, "how's it going?" Well the answer to that is that it really is going great. The ONLY thing that I'm trying to adjust to is getting up every morning at 5:30 and being somewhere ON TIME by 8:00. Thank goodness for Kevin taking Marley Grace and Griffin to school! Maddox is with me in the 2 yr old class 2 days a week and she loves it!
So this is what we're doing for now. I really feel like it is where we're suppose to be right now. Even though it's crazy at times! I think everyone can say that they feel like their lives too are a little crazy at times. These 3 year olds are such a blessing to me! I can be in the worst mood and all it takes is seeing them light up when they come to school!
The last part of August and the whole month of September have flown by..! Marley Grace turned 8!!!! Kevin lost his grandmother, Griffin started his second year of soccer, our cat Melvin almost died, and Maddox will be 3 in a week! Time is flying and LOTS is happening. The desire in my heart is to keep up my blog. Not for anyone except my kids and my family. Please know it's my desire! Life is so fast paced these days but I'm going to do the best I can.
Football season is in FULL SWING! The Bulldogs just got another win against South Alabama! GO DAWGS!
Until next time, Kim



No comments:
Post a Comment