Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 1=Total success


We survived the first week of school at the Wooten house!  Yay!  It really was better than I expected it to be.  Marley Grace walked right into Thomas St. and met Mrs. Siddell and loved her instantly like I knew she would.  Griffin hit it off with Mrs. Kimbrough as well.  All she had to do was tell him that she loved and played soccer and he automatically thought she was cool.  Not to mention that his very best friend Thomas Goralczyk is in his class. Heck, in Griffin's eyes, that was the whole reason for going to school!  The first day that I picked them up, I began asking the typical mama questions like "how was it?" "Did you like it?" "Did you make new friends?" Etc., etc.  Marley Grace did really good about giving me responses because she remembers all of those end of the day questions.  As I'm looking in my rear view mirror at Griffin waiting for him to atleast answer one of my questions, he finally sighs and says, "uggh mama, I knew you were going to start this mess!"  I couldn't help but laugh hysterically.  He was right! 









No comments:

Post a Comment