I am sure that you who read my blog know that 2 weeks ago I wrote about our new puppy Cowboy. Unfortunately, Cowboy was not with us long and although we were very sad to lose him, we decided to pursue finding another puppy to complete our family. So here he is! We got Bogey this past weekend at the flea market. He is the latest "designer breed." He is a mix between a Shi-tzu and a bichon-frise, otherwise known as a "teddy-bear." Kevin and I surprised the kids with him on Friday night. We decided to name him Bogey because of Kevin's love for golf and it just fits him. He loves being with us. In fact he follows us all around wherever we go. He is already lots of fun and we are excited to have him as part of the Wooten family! Just look at his little face:) I can't help but smile when I see this picture of him.
Aww! Bogey is so cute! I love the new blog design too so cute! Can't wait to meet Bogey!
ReplyDelete