Saturday, April 3, 2010

Maddox is 6 months!


April is here, spring has sprung, the Easter bunny will be here soon, and Maddie bear is now 6 months!  Let me say that time is flying by....really.  6 months is the beginning of such a fun age I think because in this next 6 months of her life she will learn many new things.  She's not quite sitting up yet but I know it's coming soon because she strains so hard each time she's laying down to see what's going on.  She looks like she's doing crunches.  Her looks haven't changed too much but more people are saying that she looks more like Kevin and me than Marley Grace and Griffin do.  I think so too.  She's reaching for things, standing up well in the exersaucer, rolling over, and sometimes reaching out for me.  She laughs all the time and it's the absolute sweetest sound.  I can tell that she is going to be a busy body just like Marley Grace.  Boy do we have our hands full!  I'm looking forward to the fun, spring days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment