I have been brainstorming about something to blog about and although I have lots of ideas in my head, it seems like I just can't get them to come out right when I type. With that said I was thinking about all of the things that I love. You know--the things that make me smile and the things that are just me. We all have them and they're all different. Our favorites! So just for fun I decided to make a list of mine to share with my friends who read my blog and also for me to look at when I read my blog. Here goes in NO particular order, just as they come to mind.
1. Butterfly blanket
2. The color red
3. Maddox after she's had a bath
4. riding in my car with my sunroof open on a sunny day
5. coffee any time of day!
6. the smell of home
7. Gymboree
8. Vineyard candle by Yankee
9. Friday night pallet parties with my family
10. the original Scooby Doo mysteries
11. mocha freeze lipstick
12. Mississippi State football
13. Pine Sol
14. mint chocolate chip ice cream
15. The Golden Girls
16. getting my nails done
17. clean bathroom mirrors (weird i know)
18. George Strait
19. Kevin's grilled hamburgers
20. Girl's night
21. zinnias...I've never planted them but my daddy grows pretty ones! They have become my new fave
22. hot baths
23. Emilie Barnes books
24. Self magazine
25. the silence that comes when everyone in the house is asleep!
Nite nite:)
No comments:
Post a Comment