This year was Griffin's first year to go to preschool. He has had so much fun in Ms Pam and Ms Shelley's class and he's also made lots of sweet friends. Everyone that knows me can testify to how much I love Calvary preschool. Each year the kids do a spring music program. The parents get to come and watch as the children perform sweet little songs that they have learned in music.
Marley Grace was in the program last year but since she's in kindergarten now, her class will do graduation instead. She still got to play a special part though. She and a few of her classmates got to hand out programs to all that came. She really loved doing this!
I have to admit that while I was very excited to go and watch Griffin sing his songs on stage, part of me kept wondering if he'd really do it?? I told Kevin many times that I just didn't see Griffin actually standing up on the stage and singing in front of 300 or more people. We both agreed that it could get ugly! It turns out that he did pretty good. He didn't run off the stage as anticipated. He played his instrument somewhat and although he never moved his mouth, at least he looked like all the other 3 year olds up there. During the last song he completely turned his back to the crowd.....yep! We didn't see his face at all but got lots of cute shots of his back. It didn't matter though because one little girl kept raising up her skirt while another little boy broke it down dancing the whole time. Nevertheless, memories were made and momma's everywhere seemed proud. I know I was!
No comments:
Post a Comment