Well we are 7 days into the month of May, my favorite month of the year! Maddox is now 7 months and it seems like they are just flying by. I know I say that every month but it is so true. I am trying to savor every little bitzy piece of "baby" that she is because I know that she is growing oh so fast. Speaking of which, guess what? She started sitting up by herself last week! This is her big 7 month milestone. Marley Grace and Griffin sat up at exactly the same time too. Maddox has so much personality as she is constantly talking in "chinese" as I call it amd saying "da,da,da and ma, ma, ma." It is priceless. She loves to laugh at Griffin and Marley Grace and she is also a very curious child. It seems as though she thinks she may miss something if she's not sitting up to see it. She has also caught on to TV shows. Her favorite is "Yo Gabba Gabba." STRANGE!!! She loves the music and robot looking people. She just laughs and laughs out loud at them. It's too cute. I'm not sure of her weight but she's getting heavier and she NEVER misses a meal. She loves her solids and bah-bah. We are having so much fun and as always, she's just along for the ride. Here are some pictures that I took today.
Look at that huge grin! :) She is so, so sweet when Derek and I get to take care of her in the church nursery.
ReplyDelete