Saturday, September 4, 2010

5 question Friday time...I know it's after midnight!

Five Question Friday



1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?     Time to myself these days is rare to say the least but when I do have time to myself I love to get my nails done.  I've been doing this since high school and it's just something that I absolutely love. 








2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?  lots of trees and the back of our fence...pretty boring I know but at least it's not someone else's house.





3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?  you know that person you know that never has to exercise, eats what she wants anytime of the day, and always looks good??  That's the person I'd come back as!





4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?  obvious disrespect to their parents, teachers, and anyone in authority over them.  I know my kids are spoiled and they are so bad to start throwing a fit when they don't get what they want or get their way but some kids I see these days in restaurants or stores flat out shout and yell at their parents when they won't buy them something they want or they don't like their food once they get it. And then the parent does nothing except takes it!  It drives me nuts. 


5. Regular or Diet soda?  Diet Pepsi all the way!


Have a great, long, weekend everyone! Go State!  I'll be cheering my Bulldogs on!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment