
September 1st means Maddox is 11months old. Let the countdown begin, I suppose to the big one year marker. I'm not sure if I really like the sound of that but I can't stop time and with that said, she is growing and changing so much! Every day there is a new sound, a new look, and a new food to try. Yesterday at the doctor she was exactly 20 pounds. Although she is not walking yet she is pretty close. As you can see from one of the pictures, she tries to feed herself which means that I am using "shout extra strength" on her clothes daily! As I've mentioned before she is into everything and super brave. She adores our dog Bogey and loves to call him....in "her" language that is. It sounds kind of like "Go-ga." The sweet part of it all is that she thinks she is really calling him. My favorite thing that I've taught her to do is to hold up the number 1 when I ask her, "how old is Maddox?" I've done this with all 3 of the kids and they catch onto it quick. It's always cute at their 1st birthday party, which again I'll be planning soon!! It's been a great year with our little Maddox. We sure are blessed here at the Wooten house.

Kim your such a great Mom and Maddox happy 11 months to you doll! Have a great weekend! Love ya!- Jennifer
ReplyDelete