What is Maddox doing these days? The question is, what is she NOT doing? She does everything that we do. She eats everything that we eat and MORE. She loves everything and everybody which reminds me of our grocery trip this week. As we walk out of Walmart into the parking lot, Maddox is steadily doing the Miss America wave to everyone we see as she shouts, "hey" until they are forced to speak back. We can hope she is always this friendly.
On a recent visit to Chuck E. Cheese for Griffin's T-Ball party, she decided that she needed to play ski ball with the big kids. After that she made her rounds to every other game in the building with me chasing her all over the place! Notice in this picture I actually escaped from home without the "fops!"
This is a picture of the famous "fops" that she wears with everything! WE must never leave the house without them. I originally bought her some with the straps on the back but she refused to wear them. She had to have some like her sissie:)
At church we're told that she likes to be the boss of the other children and tell them what to do. Again I'm laughing out loud as I'm picturing her telling her babies to "hush." I just love watching her pretend to be a momma and how she likes to dress up. She even puts her hands on her hips when she puts on high heels! It's too cute. I tell you.....every day Kevin and I say to each other that we love this age and stage that Maddox is in right now. She has just started saying very clearly to us, "I love you mama," "I love you da-da." Now that melts our hearts!
She is laying down playing with our newest "accidental" pet, Stormy. She is very intrigued by this kitty and he runs when he sees her coming!
The sweet little toes that her daddy painted. She actually sat still long enough for him to do this. I thought it couldn't be done!
I believe you can clearly see who's in charge here!
Sweet sweet sisters! Maddox adores Marley Grace and Marley Grace loves to be her mommy. She actually helps me out a lot! I hope they are close forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment