Friday, December 23, 2011

Sister got a hair-cut

I couldn't take it anymore...period.  Maddox's hair needed cutting or "shaping up" as one might say.  So Monday I broke down and took her to get her first real hair cut.  I've trimmed on it before but she's never had it done by anyone else .  I thought we were heading straight for disaster so all morning I had been building her up with bribes and incentives.  We went to the Creative Touch because of the big "kids room" complete with a fire-truck chair, an airplane chair, and a big screen TV.  To my complete surprise she sat right up in the airplane, let the lady put the pink cape on, and acted like a big girl the whole time.  She did not whimper or flinch one time! Marley Grace and I were so proud of her.  She even got a certificate that says "I got my first hair cut and I didn't even scream."  So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment