
So for over a week now I've been trying to set up this "blog" and I think I've finally somewhat gotten the jist of it. Although the layout isn't exactly what I have in mind just yet, I'm ready to start "blogging" I suppose, even though I'm still not quite sure what all that means. Haha!
My desire to create this blog comes from the side of me that wishes I had the time to sit down and scrapbook the happenings of our lives here at our crazy, busy home. I started scrapbooking when Marley Grace was a baby over 5 years ago but quickly gave it up as Griffin came along and my time and energy was pulled in other directions. I know quite a few people that have taken up blogging and I've really enjoyed reading about their families and seeing pictures of the things they do day to day. With that said, here goes! This is the beginning of my blogging adventure and I hope that as each day/week goes by, it will give me an opportunity to share a little piece of the Wooten family of 5!
No comments:
Post a Comment