"A tiny foot makes a deep impression."---Crystal Dawn Perry
I just love baby feet! They have to be one of the sweetest things about a baby, especially when they are so small and have not yet learned to walk so that they are still so soft. Today I decided to take Maddox to the Corner Shoe store to get her her first pair of shoes. I love going there because they measure their feet and can find a shoe that they can wear for a while. I wondered as we walked in how she would do when they took her sock off and put it on that cold metal thing to measure her tiny little foot. Surprisingly it was like she knew exactly what she was there for! She smiled and cooed for everyone while the girl measured her. She did great! The girl measuring told me that she had a skinny foot with long toes. Kevin and I have been laughing at her long toes since she was born! We tried on several pair of size 1's and 2's and found this sweet little white pair that fit perfect. Of course she will never remember this adventure that we had today, but I sure will. 

That's the sweetest little foot I have ever seen. Well......maybe not so little. Those toes do make her foot a little long looking, but still very kissable.
ReplyDelete