Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our own Little Diva

We've always know that our first born, Marley Grace, is "all girl."  Since she was old enough to understand, she's been digging in my makeup, playing dress up, wanting her nails and toes done, and prancing around in my shoes.  When she got invited to a "Little Divas" birthday party last weekend she was very excited!  Little Divas is kind of like Libby Lous......basically where the girls dress up, get their hair, makeup, and nails done.  When we arrived she was a bit nervous having never done it before outside of being at home, but about 30 minutes into it, the true "diva" in her came out.  Before it was over she was dancing and singing with the other "divas" to Hannah Montana and asking the stylists ladies for more lip gloss!  My oh my I'm thinking.........she's only 5!  I thought she looked really pretty with her blue eye shadow though so I'm posting some pics. 

1 comment: