Monday, March 1, 2010

Maddox turns 5 months!


Has it really been 5 months?  While it doesn't seem like it, March 1st is here which means that Maddox is 5 months old and hopefully spring time is on it's way.  She is doing so much and growing more and more every single day.  It seems like she makes a new sound, a new face, or does something "new" every day.  I know there is so much more to come!  Right now she is trying so hard to sit up by herself.  She strains so hard to see what's going on around her at all times.  She's not going to miss being in on all the action !! I noticed just the other day that when I say her name she looks at me.  At her 4 month check up she was 13 pounds but I'm quite sure she's gained because of the baby food she's been eating and loving for the past month.  Today we tried sweet peas and bananas.  She liked the peas but made terrible faces at the bananas!  Sweet potatoes and applesauce are her faves so far.  She is still a very happy, laid back baby most of the time.  We are very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe our little baby angel is already 5 months old. What a perfect gift from God. I love her dearly.....nannie

    ReplyDelete