
Today is a very special day! December 8, 2001 Kevin and I got married at the Chapel of Memories on the campus of the BEST university in Mississippi. Mississippi State of course!! I can't believe it's been 9 years and I know Kevin thinks the same thing. I would say that we've had an adventurous, exciting, life changing, bumpy at times, oh so fun filled 9 years together. We've actually known each other for 13 years which seems even more crazy to us. We met at MSU in American Gov't class....Dr. Wiseman was the professor and I still see him at football games! Our first date was the South Carolina game in Sept of 1997. Man that seems like forever ago but at the same time just like yesterday. As I reflect back on the 9 years that Kev and I've been married, a big smile immediately comes on my face. Memories flood my mind and I even laugh out loud at all of the "little things" that make us "us." Sure there have been bumps in the road, even times where it has been very hard, but those times have drawn us closer and taught us more about each other and ourselves. When I accepted Christ at the age of 13 and understood that someday I may move away and get married, I started praying for my soul mate, someone out there that God would make for only me. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Kevin is that man. I am so thankful that he's not only my husband but he's my very best friend.
 |
| just dating |
 |
| Our first child Marley Grace |
 |
| Our second child Griffin |
 |
| Now there's 3, Maddox! |
 |
| My how we've aged! Here's to 9 years and many more! |
No comments:
Post a Comment