Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Time

Christmas time, Christmas time, what have we been doing during Christmas time?  Lots actually.  In fact, I scrolled up to my post about "my favorite Christmas time things," and I'm so blessed to say that I've done everything on my list.  The kids are out of school officially and Maddox officially has tubes in her ears!  Yep, she got tubes put in last week and she did great.  We knew it was coming but it was just a matter of when.  Today however is a different story.  For some reason she has come down with some sort of infection.  Not an ear infection, flu, or strep like you'd think, but her red blood count is high and she's had high fever all day.  The doctor put her on an antibiotic and lots of motrin.  I'm hoping she wakes up feeling better tomorrow!  I'm also hoping this "infection" doesn't decide to make it's way to Marley Grace and Grif. 


To back up a bit, last week I had the opportunity to help out with Griffin's Christmas party at pre-school.  I'm telling you, I really really enjoyed it and I think the kids did too.  We made reindeer food and ate the most wonderful cookies ever that Mrs. Ashley brought.  It was so sweet to see Griffin in action with all of his friends at school.  I am so thankful for his sweet teachers Mrs. Paula and Mrs. Tracye.  They are teaching Grif so much and he makes the most precious keepsakes in their class.  He is having such a great year!  Here are a few shots from the party.


Griffin, Sanders, and Gracie eating their treats

Thomas making his reindeer food

No comments:

Post a Comment