Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All I want for Christmas is.....well babies!!

Although I just now posted what I wrote Monday night about Maddox's sickness, it's now Wednesday and that little "infection" I spoke of decided to invade Marley Grace.  She woke up this morning with high fever so off to the doctor she went.  Kevin took her to the early walk in clinic to avoid having to wait 3 hours later.  Diagnosis: strep.  Medication: shot.  Of course we could've opted for her to have an antibiotic by mouth but since it's Christmas and she needs to be well fast, we went with the shot.  Guess what?  She was so extremely brave and so very proud of herself.  We are too.  She's getting to be such a big girl but to see her sick, along with my others, reminds me just how much they really are my babies.  I am so thankful that my 4 day migraine is gone and I can take care of them today and actually get some stuff done.  In the words of my very good friend Jamie today, "at least you're not one of those shoppers that wait til the last minute!"  Thankfully I can rest knowing that I don't have a single thing left to do or buy before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment